O'Connor has been Apple's Chief Information Officer since 1997. Under his leadership, Apple says, its worldwide IT organization has undergone a major transformation highlighted by a streamlined, simplified systems environment; integration of Apple's state-of-the-art enterprise products; and a fine-tuned cost model that allo (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- In April 2011 O'Connor was honored by The Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) as one of the top 50 Irish American technology executives.
- Design and development center in India: In May 2016, Apple announced that it will setup an iOS App design and development center in Bengaluru, India, which is expected to open in early 2017. This is an “initiative (there's more...)
- O'Connor was born and raised in Ireland.
- He earned his undergraduate degree in Computer Science from the National Institute for Higher Education (now University of Limerick) in Limerick, Ireland. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, Advisory Board, Irish Technology Leadership Group