O'Connor has been Apple's Chief Information Officer since 1997. Under his leadership, Apple says, its worldwide IT organization has undergone a major transformation highlighted by a streamlined, simplified systems environment; integration of Apple's state-of-the-art enterprise products; and a fine-tuned cost model that allo (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- In April 2011 O'Connor was honored by The Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) as one of the top 50 Irish American technology executives.
- Plans 'Star Trek' future: Apple unveiled new ambitions to expand voice control into computers and let other companies use its Siri technology to build voice- control system (there's more...)
- O'Connor was born and raised in Ireland.
- He earned his undergraduate degree in Computer Science from the National Institute for Higher Education (now University of Limerick) in Limerick, Ireland. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, Advisory Board, Irish Technology Leadership Group