Thomas W. (Tom) Weidenkopf
EVP, Human Resources and Communications,
Aleris International Inc.
Weidenkopf is Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Communications, of Aleris International, a global leader in aluminum rolled product. He assumed the position at the Cleveland, Ohio-based firm in September 2009. From November 2008 until September 2009, he served as interim Head, Global HR in a consulting capacity. Prior to jo (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Weidenkopf is married, to Rebecca, and has two children.
- His father graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1951, and went on to have a distinguished naval career. (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Aleris International is a privately held, global leader in aluminum rolled products serving diverse industries including aerospace, automotive, building and construction, commercial transportation and i (there's more...)
- Corporate Culture: Weidenkopf has his hands full, overseeing a global work force spread out over 40 production facilities around the world. He needs to deal with various cultural and societal nuances and at the same tim (there's more...)
- Born circa 1959.
- Weidenkopf attended Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations from 1977 to 1981, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Labor Relations. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Director, Honeywell Capital Management LLC
- Director, HR Policy Association (there's more...)
Donations and Philanthropy
- Tom and Becky Weidenkopf donated between $1,000 and $2,499 to the Cleveland Museum of Art in 2012.