SVP, U.S. Enterprise,
Cisco Systems, Inc.
This Illinois native and nearly 20-year Cisco Systems Inc. veteran currently serves as Senior Vice President, U.S. Enterprise, overseeing the Company's relationships and partnerships with businesses. He joined Cisco in August 1995 and has since held various positions of increasing responsibility. Before assuming his present positio (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Marlier is married. He and his wife, Laura, live in Lake Forrest, Illinois, and have two grown sons, Andrew and Alex.
- In college he competed in decathlons. (there's more...)
- Narrowing the Focus: Cisco plans to stop selling data-storage hardware, a business that it entered with its $415 million acquisition of Whiptail in 2013, reported the WSJ in 2015. Cisco, which had previously moved beyon (there's more...)
- Competitive Landscape: “Data from Synergy Research Group shows that collaboration market leader Cisco widened the gap with its chief challenger Microsoft, thanks to achieving considerably stronger growth in (there's more...)
- Born in 1960 in Moline, Illinois.
- Marlier earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business from the University of Illinois in 1982. (there's more...)