Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Bryan was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Insight Enterprises Inc. in December 2007. She leads all finance and accounting functions for the Tempe, Arizona-based provider of brand-name IT hardware, software and services, including accounting/control, tax, treasury, risk management and investor communications. Bryan is responsible f (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Bryan grew up in Kingston, Jamaica.
- Refine sales model: According to CEO Ken Lamneck, industry analysts expect low single-digit growth in hardware sales in 2014 and mid-single digit growth in software and services sales. In February 2014 he said, “Ou (there's more...)
- Delay in return to growth in EMEA: In October 2013 CEO Lamneck said the Company is disappointed with financial results of EMEA and is highly focused on improving its performance in this segment over the coming quarters. (there's more...)
- Born circa 1959.
- Bryan attended York University in Toronto, Canada, from 1978 to 1982, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, Governance Committee, Pentair Inc. (2003)
- Member, Compensation Committee, Pentair Inc. (2003) (there's more...)