President and CEO,
Elisa Steele is Jive Software's CEO and President, responsible for leading and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Company, a leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Steele joined Jive in November 2013 as Chief Marketing Officer, with a subsequent promotion to Executive Vice President (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Steele is married. She lives in Los Altos with her husband and two children.
- Steele spends time with her kids, goes out dancing and occasionally hunkers down with a Stephen King novel. (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Jive Software Inc. is a leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the Company is recognized as a l (there's more...)
- Competition from Facebook: Facebook is testing a version of its social network that will let people communicate and collaborate at work, a person familiar with the matter said, taking on tools from Microsoft Corporation (there's more...)
- Born circa 1966 in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Steele earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire in 1988. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Executive Advisor, Children's Creativity Museum (2009 - 2011)
- Former Member, Advisory Board, Eyeona (June 2012 - October 2012) (there's more...)