Paul E. Beahm
SVP, Health and Wellness Operations,
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Beahm has been with Wal-Mart his entire career. He joined the company in 1987 as a Pharmacy Manager. He rose through the ranks of pharmacy until 2005, when he was promoted to Senior Vice President and General Merchandise Manager over the Hard Home Division; in 2007 he was promoted to Senior Vice President and General Merchandise Manage (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- A native of Pacific, Missouri Beahm studied at Pacific high school in 1978.
- Expand generics procurement: In May 2016 Wal-Mart and McKesson announced plans to sign a sourcing agreement for generic pharmaceuticals and an expanded long-term distribution agreement. The organizations will collaborat (there's more...)
- Beahm was born on August 8.
- He holds a BS in pharmacy form St. Louis University College of Pharmacy (1985), St. Louis, Missouri. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Member, Board of Directors, National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)
- Former Member, Executive Committee, National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) (there's more...)