Gerard J. (Jerry) DeMuro
President and CEO, BAE Systems Inc.,
BAE Systems plc
DeMuro in January 2014 was named Chief Executive Officer of BAE Systems Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems Plc., a British defense, security and aerospace company headquartered in London that maintains operations worldwide. A Philadelphia native, DeMuro previously served as the Head of the (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- DeMuro and his wife, Kathy, have been married for about 30 years and have two children, Jerry and Rachel.
- DeMuro was a four-year letterman for the Universi (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: BAE Systems Plc. is a British defense, security and aerospace company headquartered in London and operations worldwide. The company employs a skilled workforce of so (there's more...)
- Succession Planning: BAE Systems Plc. CEO Ian King first signalled last summer that he was thinking about resigning his commission as officer in charge of the defence group, The Teleg (there's more...)
- Born in December 1955 in Philadelphia.
- DeMuro graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Science from the University of Pittsburgh in 1977. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Member, National Contract Management Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, National Science Center (there's more...)