Kenneth P. (Ken) Cohen
VP, Public and Government Affairs,
The top spokesman for Exxon Mobil, Cohen is the go-to guy on gas prices, energy policy and environmental sustainability for the corporate giant. Cohen, who also runs the Company's non-profit foundation, has worldwide responsibility for Exxon Mobil's government relations, communications, media relations, global community relatio (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- He was an editor-in-chief of the Baylor Law Review at Baylor Law School and a Sterling Fellow of Yale Law School.
- In 2012, he was ranked 3rd on the list of 50 most Powerful People in Public Relations by PRWeek US.(there's more...)
- In His Own Words: In a 2015 interview with The Holmes Report, Cohen says that he considers his career highlight “leading the public and government affairs function for ExxonMobil. I can't imagine a more (there's more...)
- Educating the Public: Cohen spoke with PRWeek about some of the PR challenges he faces. "The biggest challenge ExxonMobil and the industry face is that people don’t know a lot about us. It’s very frustr (there's more...)
- Cohen did his undergraduate work at Northwestern University and earned his J.D. degree from Baylor Law School, and his LL.M. from Yale Law School.
- Assistant Professor of Law, Indiana University School of Law (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, Board of Directors, Vogel Alcove
- Member, Board of Directors, Teagle Foundation (there's more...)