Former President and CEO,
Johnny Rockets Group, Inc.
Fuller is the former CEO of Johnny Rockets Group, a position he held from 2010 until 2015, when he was succeeded by Charles Bruce. Fuller has an extensive background in the fast food industry, having previously served as the CFO of both Johnny Rockets and Rubio’s. A sports nut and a CPA, Fuller helped to introduce new formats to (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Fuller is such a big Sports Illustrated fan he has every issue since he first started reading the magazine when he was 12.
- In December 2010, he was featured in the international CBS hit series, "Undercover Boss". (there's more...)
- Born in 1963
- Holds a BA in Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Benjamin Franklin Bancorp Inc. (1998-2007)
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Benjamin Franklin Bank (1998-2007) (there's more...)