Stephen Paul (Steve) Smith
EVP and CFO,
Columbia Pipeline Group, Inc.
Smith was appointed Executive Vice President of NiSource Inc. in June 2008 and Chief Financial Officer two months later. Years later, in 2014, NiSource announced plans to separate its natural gas pipeline and related businesses into a stand-alone publicly traded company, Columbia Pipeline Group, Inc. (CPG), with NiSource becoming a pur (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Acquired: In March 2016, Columbia Pipeline Group agreed to be acquired by TransCanada Corp., for approximately $13 billion. Following completion of the transaction, TransCanada will own the general partner of Columbia P (there's more...)
- Full speed ahead despite industry challenges:In February 2016 President Glen Kettering told analysts, "As you’re no doubt aware, the current price environment is having an impact on (there's more...)
- Born circa 1961.
- Smith earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering from The Colorado School of Mines. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Indiana Michigan Power Co.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Appalachian Power Co. (2005) (there's more...)