Terrance J. (Terry) Lillis
EVP and CFO,
Principal Financial Group, Inc.
Lillis is Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer with the Principal Financial Group, the global financial services provider, based in Des Moines, Iowa, that offers a wide range of financial products and services and is a U.S. leader in 401(k) plans. An Iowa native, Lillis joined The Principal, as (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Early in his career he was a teacher in a small Iowa town.
- He and his wife, Joyce, have three children: Renee, who is married to Kerry Maguire; Jenni, who is married to (there's more...)
- Build asset-management unit: According to a September 2015 Bloomberg article, CEO Daniel Houston is planning to build the company's asset-management unit and is considering investments in tim (there's more...)
- Born circa 1952.
- Lillis earned a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa. (1977) (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, Peace Officers Retirement System
- Member, Iowa Dollars for Scholars (there's more...)