Daryl N. Bible
Senior EVP and CFO,
Bible joined BB&T Corporation, the nation's ninth-largest bank by deposits, in January 2008 as Assistant Chief Financial Officer. A year later he was bumped up to CFO of the Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based bank. Bible came to BB&T with 24 years of financial services experience, all of them at U.S. Bancorp, parent of U.S. Ba (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Bible was named "Best Bank Borrower" of 2007 by Euromoney magazine.
- He is a frequent speaker at industry events. (there's more...)
- Increase annual insurance revenue: In April 2016, BB&T Corporation completed its acquisition of CGSC North America Holdings Corporation (Swett & Crawford) from Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford for $500 million. T (there's more...)
- Cybersecurity spending: According to a May 2015 BankInfoSecurity article, CEO Kelly King said, "The most important advice I could give to any CEO in any industry is to make sure that they and their executive team, (there's more...)
- Born on March 18, 1961, in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Bible earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Cincinnati. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, CFA North Carolina Society