Daryl N. Bible
Senior EVP and CFO,
Bible joined BB&T Corporation, the nation's ninth-largest bank by deposits, in January 2008 as Assistant Chief Financial Officer. A year later he was bumped up to CFO of the Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based bank. Bible came to BB&T with 24 years of financial services experience, all of them at U.S. Bancorp, parent of U.S. Ba (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Bible was named "Best Bank Borrower" of 2007 by Euromoney magazine.
- He is a frequent speaker at industry events. (there's more...)
- Cost savings: In May 2016, BB&T announced its plan to cut 240 jobs and to consolidate 28 branches as part of its integration of National Penn Bancshares. The cuts affect 87 employees in Allentown and 154 in Boyertow (there's more...)
- Cybersecurity spending: According to a May 2015 BankInfoSecurity article, CEO Kelly King said, "The most important advice I could give to any CEO in any industry is to make sure that they and their executive team, (there's more...)
- Born on March 18, 1961, in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Bible earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Cincinnati. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, CFA North Carolina Society