Gary W. Loveman
EVP and President, Consumer Health and Services,
Loveman in September 2015 joined health insurer Aetna Inc. as Executive Vice President and President of the company’s Consumer Health and Services. Loveman previously was Chief Executive Officer at casino company Caesars Entertainment Corporation; he stepped down in July but remains the company’s Chairman, overseeing the ba (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Loveman is married, to Kathy, and has three children. He and his family live in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
- Loveman was born to a factory worker and a homemaker. (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Aetna Inc. is one of the nation’s leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving approximately 37.3 million people with information and resources to help them make better informed de (there's more...)
- Opposition to Merger: The Texas Medical Association has asked the U.S. Department of Justice to further investigate the proposed merger of Aetna and Humana, complaining such an alliance would be damaging to both patient (there's more...)
- Loveman was born on April 12, 1960 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- He earned a Bachelor of Economics degree from Wesleyan University in 1982. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Chairman, American Gaming Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Coach Inc. (there's more...)