Arthur M. (Art) Cummings, II
Chief Security Officer,
GE Company (General Electric Co.)
A former G-man and Navy SEAL, Cummings is Chief Security Officer for General Electric Company, charged with oversight of GE’s vast global security operations, intellectual property protection, crisis management, and business continuity processes in 160 countries involving a diverse business portfolio with global impact. He joined (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Cummings was awarded the 2004 Attorney General’s Award for Exceptional Service and the 2006 Presidential Rank Award for Meritorious Executive.
- He is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. (there's more...)
- Focus on Security for Industrial Machinery and Infrastructure: General Electric agreed to buy Wurldtech in 2014, as companies continue to deal with growing threats from cyberspace. The deal is one of several moves (there's more...)
- Cyber Security Concerns Rise: Risk managers around the world see cyber security as a growing concern, as more companies grapple with data breaches and vulnerable networks, the Wall Street Journal reported in 2014. Almos (there's more...)
- Born circa 1961.
- Cummings earned a Bachelor's degree in Communications and Economics from University of California at San Diego in 1986. (there's more...)