Gilbert Lee (Gil) Hoffman
VP and CIO,
For most people, taking a job at a new company is a part of life, but for Gilbert Hoffman this is something he hadn’t done for nearly 40 years. Hoffman began working for Fenton, MO-based Maritz in 1973 in the Data Processing and Computer Operations Division and continued to hold a variety of IT positions at the company whil (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- In 2007, Hoffman named one of the top 100 CIOs in United States by ComputerWorld magazine.
- He has also been awarded with the Maryville University Alumni Tribute Award. (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Mercy Health (formerly Catholic Health Partners) is the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest health systems in the United States, employing more than 32,000 employees in Ohio and (there's more...)
- Prioritizing Initiatives: Hoffman has said that it can be a challenge to prioritize major IT projects along with daily IT support and maintenance. “It's a good challenge because there (there's more...)
- Hoffman graduated with a BS in Information Management from Maryville University of Saint Louis (1986-1990) and holds a master’s degree in Computer Resource and Information Management from Webster University (1991-1993).
- H (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Member, St. Louis Advisory Board, Novo Group
- Founding Member, St. Louis CIO Board (there's more...)