Head, Marketing and Sales,
Nerisah Baksh only recently took on her current assignment as Head, Marketing and Sales for Something Digital (SD), a New York City-based technology "boutique" and interactive agency. This marks a new type of leadership role for Baksh who has spent the past several years on the consulting side, honing her skills helping (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Baksh speaks Spanish.
- Baksh has said she enjoys baking cupcakes and other pastry treats for corporate and personal parties. (there's more...)
- Getting the Word Out: Baksh frequently posts on the Something Digital Facebook page and its Blog, spreading information about SD as well as its clients. While she is tasked with promoting all three practice areas, i (there's more...)
- Building Out the Team: Baksh is not the only new hire at the organization and it looks like she won't be the last any time soon. The company is looking to expand its team of 30 employees. In August 2013, the company (there's more...)
- Baksh graduated with a BA in management (2006-2009) and an MBA in marketing (2010-2011) from Iona College.
- Associate Analyst and Event Coordinator, Corporate Research Group (2007-2011) (there's more...)