Edward D. (Ed) Horowitz
Encompass Digital Media, Inc.
Ed Horowitz has enjoyed a long and distinguished career in the telecommunications sector. Well-known for the breadth of his knowledge and business acumen in a wide variety of areas including technology, strategy, marketing, finance, sales and content creation, Horowitz has been the recipient of a number of prestigious industry aw (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Horowitz has testified before the Defense Department Advisory board regarding strategic space, the US Congress and regulatory agencies on telecommunications and public policy issues. He is a peer reviewer for the Federal Broadband (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Encompass, a leader in digital media services, owns and operates state-of-the-art, broadcast facilities throughout the United States, Latin America, United Kingdom and Asia. The Company’s me (there's more...)
- Challenging Environment: “Our core business is capturing, manipulating and delivering media for the Tier 1 broadcasters of the world, and they’re in a challenged environment where as there are more vid (there's more...)
- Horowitz graduated with a BS in Physics from City University of New York City College (1965-1968) and an MBA in Finance and Management from Columbia University's Business School (1977-1979).
- He was a founder of Suburban Cab (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Chairman, Board of Directors, US Space LLC (2009-Present)
- Chairman, Board of Directors, FairPoint Communications (2011-Present) (there's more...)