John P. Nallen
Senior EVP and CFO,
Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
Nallen in July 2013 became Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of 21st Century Fox, the new company formed by the June 2013 split of News Corporation into two separate companies, one for publishing and the other for entertainment. 21st Century Fox is by far the richer of the two, consisting of New Corporation's media (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Nallen lives with his wife, Patricia, and their two children, Kelly and Daniel.
- He is a first-generation Irish-American whose parents emigrated from Belmullet, Mayo to the United States. He visits Ireland several times a year.< (there's more...)
- Expand partnership with National Geographic: In September 2015, Twenty-First Century Fox announced a $725 million expansion of its joint venture with National Geographic Society,allowing (there's more...)
Lowers Guidance: In August 2015 the company announced it was lowering its guidance for 2016 earnings to mid-single digit growth. "Fiscal 2016 is projected to be a year of continuing strong growth at our cable segmen (there's more...)
- Born circa 1957.
- Nallen earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Iona College, where he received the Brother Loftus award for Outstanding Achievement in Business. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Member, Board of Directors, Ireland-US Council for Commerce and Industry (IUSCCI)
- Member, Wild Geese (there's more...)