Matthew (Matt) Corey
PGA TOUR Superstore
Corey is a Chief Marketing Officer of PGA Tour Superstore, where he runs all marketing and e-commerce operations. He previously served as the Chief Marketing Officer with Mass Relevance. Corey came to Mass Relevance after an eight-year stint at Golfsmith, where he was a Chief Marketing Officer, a position in which he expanded the compa (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Corey lives in Atlanta, GA. Previously he lived in Austin, Texas.
- He graduated in 1985 from Hickman High School in his hometown of Columbia, Missouri. (there's more...)
- Continuous expansion: In December 2015 PGA TOUR Superstore announced its plan to open its first experiential Tucson retail store early in 2016 in the Tucson Fiesta Shopping Center, reported PRNewswire. The Superstore in (there's more...)
- Born circa 1967 in Columbia, Missouri.
- Corey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Relations from the University of Florida in 1989. (there's more...)
Other Boards and Organizations
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Shop.org (2004 - 2006)