Colony Brands, Inc.
Bush is Vice President of Merchandising for Colony Brands Inc. (formerly The Swiss Colony Inc.), a mail-order and electronic retail company known for its cheese, sausage, chocolate, fruitcakes, and other food products. The Monroe, Wisconsin-based company is one of the largest direct marketers in the United States. Bush, who earned her (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Bush graduated from Wausau East High School in 1979.
- Bush got married on August 25, 1984 and has two sons (Matt and Eric) and a daughter (Katie). (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Colony Brands, which prior to 2010 was known as The Swiss Colony, was founded by Ray Kubly in 1926 as a class project. The business grew over the years and was incorporated in 1954. Since then, it has g (there's more...)
- Competition: The Internet has proven a formidable challenge for traditional catalog companies like Colony Brands, and at the same time forced them to develop robust and well-marketed e-commerce sites of their own. (there's more...)
- Born circa 1961.
- Bush earned an MBA in Marketing from the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management in 1988. (there's more...)