Fernando J. Campo
VP and General Manager, Americas,
Citrix Systems Inc.
Campo is Vice President, Americas, for Citrix Systems, the Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based provider of server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products, to some 230,000 organizations worldwide. Campo joined Citrix in September 2000 as VP, Wo (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Campo speaks Spanish and English.
- His hobbies include running and sailing. (there's more...)
- New Executive: Citrix in March 2012 appointed Juan Pablo Jiménez its New Vice President for Latin America and the Caribbean. Citrix said he was appointed to strengthen the brand’s position in the region and to (there's more...)
- Business Dynamics: Eduardo Fleites, Citrix's Director of Investor Relations, warned of a shuffling around of opportunities that make Citrix's performance difficult to predict. Citrix in October 2012 reported a 1 (there's more...)
- Born circa 1962.
- Campo earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tulane University in 1984. (there's more...)