Paul T. Browne
SVP, Applied Clinical Informatics and CIO,
Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Browne is Senior Vice President of Applied Clinical Informatics and Chief Information Officer at Tenet Healthcare Corporation, a national, diversified healthcare services company based in Dallas. Browne joined Tenet in 2012 following more than a decade of service with Trinity Health. During his tenure with Trinity, Browne wa (there's more...)
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Browne in January 2016 was named by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the 100 hospital and health system CIOs to know for 2016.
- Outside of the office, he enjoys tennis. (there's more...)
- Company Snapshot: Tenet Healthcare Corporation is diversified healthcare services company, based in Dallas, with 130,000 employees. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Pa (there's more...)
- Size Matters: Browne once told Becker's Health IT and CIO Review, "Tenet's size and strength has a lot of benefits, but there are also challenges when managing information systems across a large healthcare (there's more...)
- Born circa 1964.
- Browne earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and a Master’s degree in Health Service Administration from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. (there's more...)