There are plenty of forums out there about general sales and marketing–but I haven't yet found a good one that focuses on the special challenge of selling and marketing to senior executives and CXOs. So I started a new forum on LinkedIn on just this topic. It is sponsored and moderated by Boardroom Insiders, but you don't have to be a customer to join--everyone is welcome! Appropriate questions and discussion topics include:
- how to increase the effectiveness of account-based marketing efforts
- what CXOs expect from vendors who want their business
- best practices in CXO engagement
- how to "move the needle" with executive-level customers and prospects
- how to customize marketing communications and programs for individual CXOs
- how other companies have successfully reached and engaged CXOs
- how to pitch new ideas to CXOs within your own organization
To join, just go to LinkedIn, click on "Groups Directory" and search for: "Boardroom Insiders."
Look forward to seeing you there!